Latest Entries »

Follow Me On Facebook For updates

Monday 16 December 2013

EXAMS !!! NO UPDATES Same old boring blog what new???


Hi every one. I am sorry there has been no updates on the blog, it looks like some crappy spam like website. I know. But this has been a very tough semester for me. I have not got time to write any thing or to post any thing new. As there have been some technical difficulties along with a very freaky semester So I will hopefully resolve all technical issues in the coming holidays.
Till then you guys can enjoy some videos to prepare you guys for the finals.
I wish and pray for all of you guys to get good marks in the coming finals.
Also I would like to answer a few questions that are recently asked from me every now and then...

Q1: Who is in the picture below the comsis's official website?
A1: It is me Bahadur Zaman Khan.

Q2: Are you a CS student and do you have professional development (website,java,c#,c,c++) skills?
A2: No, I am not of the CS Dept, I am from the EPE Dept. And No, I don't have the above mentioned skills.

Q3: How did I put my picture below the portal in google?
A3:SEO, research and a will to do so.

Q4: When will I change the picture and put in a nice image?
A4: Very soon.

Q5:When will be books,notes and lectures uploaded?
A5:The site/blog will be fully functional InshAllah Next semester.

Q6: Is this an official website/blog of the comsats university abbottabad?
A6: :-) You wish!!! No, It is not. It is my blog that is fully administered by the BZK-PRODUCTIONS.

LAST QUESTION  MORE LATER ON:

Q7: WHY THERE HAS BEEN NO ACTIVITY FROM MY SIDE ON THE  BLOG LATELY?
A7: WELL guilty as charged I didn't use the blog for quite some time. I didn't even look at it really. I know its been spammed with weird  posts and links, also some old posts have been deleted. Sorry for all that , I have been busy in
a) CIIT
b) My online projects related to YOUTUBE
c) Sir Jabran's Project of Micro ie 8 bit Microprocessor's (Z-8) Design and construction. I named it Z-8.
I will post and upload all the related data very soon so that next semester My class mates will get help from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment